Second Harvest Food Bank
8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through
Primary program is Second Harvest Food Bank. Our mission: targeting hunger to serve and educate through community partners.
- Mobile Pantry delivers emergency food assistance to rural locations and food deserts
- Power Pack Program delivers 3-5 meals to food insecure children for weekend use
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) delivers 40 lb boxes of food to supplement Senior residents food budgets
- Food Bank Warehouse collects, stores & delivers food to local pantries, soup kitchens & shelters in service area
- On-site pantry open 5 days a week serving food insecure residents in Clark County